Mobile: 905-624-LOCK (5625)
Monday-Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: by appointment
Sunday: by appointment
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Serving the areas in and around the GTA.
Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Toronto, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Ancaster, Flamborough and Niagara Regions.
Follow Us On Instagram!
Spring Fever Basketball Ticket Contest!!!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are following Duralock on Instagram and who are 19 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Ontario, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Duralock, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Duralock as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 24th, 2019 and ending March 28th, 2019 11:59pm. All Instagram comments must be received by March 28th, 2019, 11:59pm.(Toronto)
4. How to Enter: Simply follow Duralock, and comment why you love the Raptors and tag who you would tag with you to the game. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Duralock.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2 tickets to the Raptors game on Monday April 1st, 2019. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation: parking, travel, food and beverages, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Duralock to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by drawing. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 1 day following the selection of Winner. Duralock shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT DURALOCK’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Duralock reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [your company name]’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Duralock may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. Duralock reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Duralock has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Duralock and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12.The Campaign hosted by Duralock is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
13. The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with The Toronto Raptors, MLB Sports, or any other affiliation to the Toronto Raptors.
16. By commenting on Social Media, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
17: Tickets have been purchased at time of contest. Seat selection has already been made as well as payment for tickets.